In 2023 stationery is provided by the School.
Our School Uniform is available from The Warehouse, Takanini Village.
School Hats will continue to be sold at the school office.
Unisex Uniform Requirements
- Green monogrammed Polo Shirt
- Black sport shorts (summer)
- Black Fleece Track pant (winter)
- Green monogrammed Polar Fleece Sweater
- Red monogrammed Jacket (Optional)
- Black Sandals or Black Shoes –durable, sturdy, leather-look school type (Not Canvas)
- Black socks
Hat: (Terms 1 & 4)
CGS RED Bucket Hat (Years 0-6)
CGS Cap (Years 7 & 8)
Sports Uniform Unisex (Years 3-8)
Sport T-shirt (red) monogrammed
Sports Shorts (black)
Where to buy:
Uniforms are available for purchase from The Warehouse, Takanini.
The school office holds stock of hats / caps. Some second hand uniform items in various sizes may be available for purchase from the school office.
Students are required to be dressed in full school uniform at all times during school hours.
For more information, see ‘Health and Safety Q&A’ in School Information booklet for more information regarding school guidelines.